comments

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
- Helen Keller

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep.
- Robert Frost

================================================================================





Thursday, August 20, 2015

Williamsport

It doesn't look like the kind of restroom you would find at a campground, but it is:



I left camp this morning for a place to eat breakfast and decided that with the trip winding down, McDonald's just wasn't going to do the job.
I needed to have a grand finale meal to celebrate and reflect on the miles and sights I've experienced. 
Someplace "upscale"; an establishment worthy of an epic adventure. 
Waffle House. 

But I didn't overdo it. 
I only had a couple cups of coffee and 2 slices of toast. 
And 2 eggs and hashbrowns. 
With 2 sausages. 
But only 1 waffle to wrap it up!
I skipped the orange juice; It's just too filling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment