comments

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
- Helen Keller

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep.
- Robert Frost

================================================================================





Friday, August 14, 2015

Northward!

So I'm on my way to Chisasibi.
I stopped in this Tourist Info Center to check on the facilities along the way (it's very remote).

I'm in Labelle, Quebec.
When I asked about Chisasibi, nobody in the room knew where it was.

When I said "On the James Bay", their jaws dropped.
"What is up there to see?"

I don't think my rationale for this little excursion makes sense to a lot of people.
I wonder why that is....?

Bottom line is, I will probably be without cell service and wifi for a couple of days.
The rain has stopped at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment