comments

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
- Helen Keller

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep.
- Robert Frost

================================================================================





Tuesday, August 18, 2015

In the shop


The folks here at GoodTimes Ottawa moved me to the front of the line and they have the bike in the shop now. Great people here who want to help me get back on the road.


And plenty to drool over while I wait...

1 comment:

  1. can i ask if thats an after market seat and if so what kind.? hope to find one for bad back and higher milage love your videos thank you for taking the time to make them

    ReplyDelete